Some words about my work...
...or: how I kill my time without injuring
- XRUA - X Remote User Agent:
- A frontend for sending and receiving X.400-Mail
- Multicast transmitter/receiver (no name yet - any
- A bunch of programs acting as a delivery channel for
sending/receiving PP-Mails on multicast networks
- CoMME in/out
- CoMME is an acronym for COncise Multicast Mail
Enhancement. It is yet another bunch of programs for
transmittings mails via multicast networks. Of course, they use the
multicast transmitter/ receiver. But this time RFC822 messages get
- Shocking but true: I'm one of the administrators of this
WWW-Server. So if you notice any errors, have suggestions or
anything to criticize, don't hesitate and send a mail to me or to
- WWW-Cache server
- We are using Squid as
our Proxy-/Cache-Server. Information on our cache configuration is available.
Note: Due to our low-bandwidth IP-connection (128 kbps) we
can not afford to act as a parent for other caches.
Sibling-mode could be acceptable if your and our requests per
hour are approx. the same. For further information just send us
Maybe you find other interesting material on my personal interests or on my private software projects
ruf098 WWW, Michael Bussmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, Last change: Nov 15,